The reputation is not to make the famous lemon pie of Pilatus!
Our pastry chef Guy Lamure will awaken your taste buds with his pastry buffet.
Foie gras, chef’s specialty
The picking of red fruits in the heart of the three valleys. Spend the summer in the mountains.
The signature of Chef Julien!
The specialty of the chef, the restaurant burger Pilatus based raclette.
Come taste the red fruit tartlets of our mountains.
Le Pilatus Hôtel *** – Restaurant,committed to creating memorable experiences, but also, to bestowing our renowned warmth, care and attention onto guests, ensuring their comfort and safety.
Right from the very beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have taken the necessary steps to protect the well-being of both our guests and employees.
Le Pilatus Hôtel*** and its Restaurant are fully committed to the strict adherence of measures implied by the World Health Organization, French Government
For those who are indeed able to travel, our doors will open shortly, and we look forward to welcoming you with our familiar warm smile and savoir-faire. Actions taken include but are not limited to:
• Installation of additional hand sanitizing stations
• Frequent sanitization of all common areas
• Habitual disinfection of guestrooms
• Extensive training for staff on all procedures
• 1.5m distancing between dining tables.
• Compulsory use of face masks and gloves during preparation and masks for service by all staff.
• Enforcement of the already strict health and safety protocols always implemented by our kitchen team and the addition of mandatory glove and face mask use.
• Anti-bacterial sanitizers for guests upon entry and again when seated.
• Disinfection of equipment and furniture after the departure of each guest.
• Limited use of paper menus: Guests will be provided with QR code for menu browsing or single use paper
• Discontinuation of buffet or self-service options
• Encouragement of payment by credit card
• Reminder book for contact cases as per French Government order.
• Guestrooms: The reinforcement of the rigourous cleaning and disinfection protocols already in place,using the appropriate certified products.
• Daily service
• Front Desk: check in and check out will be done remotely
• Cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and public restrooms, including corridors and all doorknobs, 5 times per day minimum.
• Mandatory use of gloves and face masks at all times by our chambermaids.
The Top Priority of Le Pilatus is to protect the health and safety of our guests and team.
We will continue to revise and evolve our procedures in accordance with the appropriate official authorities.
Keep going positive and keep dreaming !
Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding beauty and fresh pure air !
Enjoy the tailor made services of Le Pilatus !